Thursday, July 13, 2006

Return of the Phoenix!

Just when everybody thought that the I-420 brigade had made its peace with the ungodly and faded away without so much as a whimper into the enveloping folds of the sands of time, the clique awakens, just as the Phoenix did from the ashes! Shaking of the dusts of lethargy and stirring from the depths of inactivity, the lion roars and announces its arrival yet again to the mortal world of the plebian!

Okay very quick update on everything at I-420 since the last blog happened:

- There is a full bottle of Johnny L - Black courtesy olifactor at home and there is one more of Glenmorangie acquired on the coasts of Singapore by yours truly.

- Jappo can cook and will cook good chicken stuff if given the right kind of motivation.

- Wacker is putting the Bhubaneswar trip next week

- My bullet has decided to give up on me. Hasnt started despite a million kicks.

- Meesh celebrated her 15th birthday weekend before last.

- There is an awesome football cushion at home, courtesy once again of yours truly from Singapore.

- I have run out of more things to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats