Monday, July 31, 2006

Adam's Big Apple!!

Check out this beauty from a friend of mine who just crossed the boundaries of Mumbai for the first time and found himself in NY all of a sudden.

The magnum opus of the Zhankee starts here:

Saalay Gotlee, i-420 blog ka marketing kar raha hoon to paisa kis baat ka maang raha hai .. tum log ka comments may junta kay alawa aur kisi ka comments hai kya ? nahi .. kaisay hoga, kisko maaloom hi nahi i-420 naam ka blog bhee exist karta hai ... phikar mat kar, ab maloom ho jayega ...
Bhai log,
Last weekend Disco tech gaya tha ... Webster Hall (3 floor disc) ... mai to hill gaya, bole to 'mind blow' ho gaya ... Seeing is believing ...
Girlfrnd ko saath nahi lakay jaanay ka udhar, other wise u will miss the chance of dancing with those hot chicks ... apun udhar akela naach raha tha , to ek chick apun kay saath naachnay lagi. After somtime apun uskay saath ragad ragad kay naachnay laga , bole to english may 'Grind' kar raha tha, to wo boli ki " Don't fu** me buddy, my bf is watching" ... bhench** apun wapis hill gaya. Phir usnay bf say intro karaya. After chit-chatting with her bf, I asked him "what does ur gf do?". Bhai log, suna that "ignorace is bliss". For me it turned out to be " Mis-communication is a bliss". Apun jab"What does ur gf do" usko bola, to apun thoda thalli tha, aur American accent try kar raha tha. Usko sunaee diya "Can I dance with ur gf?". Wo bola ofcourse, phir kya tha, Grind aur Grind aur Griiiinnnndddd ...
Girls end up dancing with multiple guys, thats how it goes over here. I ended up dancing with 5 chicks(no bullshit here). First dance was very close encouner as mentioned above.
Apun Indian dance kar raha tha ek phirangee kay saath and she was imitating my moves.End may poochti hai "Are u from Arab. Arabs move a lot while they dance". Wallah! bahoot Khubsoorat hoti wo chick.

On every floor u have poles for female and male stripper(in Tarzan chaddi). Phoolto 6 pack abs. Maray ko Monsieur Whackz ka Single pack yaad aa gaya(Jaadugar Goga ka discovery tha).Male stripper ka bahoot demand dekha.Girls from crown jump on him and get the pleasure.
Gujju, apun ka item London jaarela hai ghoomnay.Usko mai bola apna London mai jigree dost rehnayka. Tera e-mail usko doon kya? Acha item hai.
Nashta-paani kar sakta hai.Khana nahi milega.
Ab tak kay samachar yahee samapt hote hai.
Wait for the next update.
"Jai Maharashtra, Jai NY".

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe u did this to me. That was supposed to be confidential.Guys this is breach of trust.Kuttay, Kaminay!! mai tumhara khoon pee jaaoonga (in Dharmender style)

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did this to me.That was supposed to be confidential.This is breach of trust.I will sue you. "Abey Jadugar Goga, tere Apple may bahoot bada Sulemani Kida hai re!!
I will not recommend this blog to any of my friends.They'll easily relate this to me. "Moo dikhanay kay layak nahee choda tunay.Aisa Jaadoo kyoon kiya Jadugar Goga?".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats